Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Diving Cenote Mexico

After a one day drive across Belize I arrive in Mexico , funny to say
but I am happy and feel safer here than I have been for some time ,
expecting to be searched by the Mexica customs it was a pleasent
supprise to just pass with no real check , my first stop is Tulum
and a dive in a Cenote ( warm freash water in a cave like setting)














the Mayan seen these as a way to the under wourld and a sourse of water
but they are lime stone caves that have been created thousands of years ago














the dive shop said that it was not a cave dive (only in Mexico) but the warm
fresh water provides some what a change form salt water and a chance to
experance an enviroement I would not normaly dive in

















Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?