Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

Day Six

Once again awoke early, and headed out on the road. This time I took a detour to Rio Grande and a short trip onto the salt water for some early morning pics. I was not sure if this was possible but I was assured that all would be fine. [Editor points out: He survived the world's most dangerous road, didn't he?] I drove about 1 and a half Ks on the water. It was bit like being in a boat.



































After a little play in the water, I came back to dry land and set off for Unyie. Just one more stop for the trains. It made me a little sad to see these steel giants just sitting rotting away slowly, but then where in the world can anyone see
som any in one place?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?